You have decided to move to Spain to enjoy the warm climate, charming nature, beautiful cities and delicious food. The issue of purchasing real estate is one of the most important, and it should be approached carefully, evaluating all the pros and cons. and "against". Important decisions must be made regarding the location of your future home and its qualities. Resale properties may be of interest to those who want to live in old houses that have preserved the spirit of real Spain. But let's take a look at new buildings in Spain. We offer our free project Abarzo.com to everyone. This is a large catalog of Spanish new real estate, where you can find out about any project you are interested in by opening its card.
Today, the Spanish real estate market is experiencing increased interest from both local residents and foreigners in new buildings for sale in Spain. There are a number of reasons for this: the latest construction technologies, fashionable design, modern amenities contribute to the fact that new buildings in Spain are in high demand.
The greatest demand in Spain is for real estate from developers in Madrid, Barcelona and on the Costa Brava and Costa Blanca. It is here that the country has the best climate, excellent ecological conditions and the greatest variety of beaches, which annually receive the blue flag for comfort and cleanliness.
New buildings in Spain
Are you planning to purchase a new property in Spain for investment and permanent residence? You should remember the construction features and standard, from the Spanish point of view, types of apartments and individual houses.
If we are talking about an apartment building, as a rule, this will be a large spacious living-dining room, a small kitchen and several small bedrooms. If this housing layout does not suit you, and you are used to large spaces, it is better to pay attention to townhouses, bungalows or villas. Separate housing (villa, bungalow, townhouse) provides buyers with various layout options.
A new apartment in a residential complex in Spain is always the right choice. In any of the coastal cities, infrastructure and transport are well developed. Here you can open your own business, as well as find a lot of entertainment, interesting places and, of course, wonderful beaches within walking distance.
Almost all modern residential complexes have parking spaces, storage facilities, a closed area, and often a swimming pool. Apartments in residential projects in Spain with sea views are popular among Europeans as a good opportunity to earn money by renting them out.
What are the advantages of new apartments and houses over secondary real estate?
By purchasing a new home, the client receives:
- Modern design. Construction companies take into account all the fashionable world trends in architecture and urban planning and introduce innovations into domestic housing construction. New residential complexes capture the imagination of clients with beautiful lines, whimsical shapes and plenty of open spaces. It is also important to combine buildings with the landscape in order to highlight the beauty of nature and not harm it.
- Large selection of modern amenities. Today, a sophisticated buyer, when buying an apartment in a new building in Spain, wants to get a full range of amenities, including smart home technologies, modern built-in appliances, security systems, as well as swimming pools, gyms and green spaces. Developers do everything possible to please the whims of the client.
- The opportunity to personally participate in the planning and design of housing. Many developers provide future buyers with the right to participate in the design of an apartment or house, in the choice of finishing materials and construction technologies used. This will save the new owner from having to do remodeling or other additional work to improve the quality of the home.
- Environmental friendliness and energy efficiency – important factors influencing the purchase. Solar panels, good heat and sound insulation, installation of energy-saving equipment help not only save money, but also take care of the environment.
- Mitigating risks when it comes to old engineering systems. Having bought a new home, you can be sure that for a long time you will not have to deal with the consequences of leaks or breakdowns of engineering systems, which are so often found in old buildings.
- Investing in the future. Spain is recovering well from a difficult recession during which property prices plummeted. In mid-2014, prices were 50% below their 2007 peak. However, over the past 3 years, home values have been rising, offering investors attractive opportunities. This primarily applies to the Costa Brava, Ibiza and Marbella. These areas have recovered relatively quickly compared to the rest of Spain thanks to a strong local economy, jobs, and demand from abroad. Banks are lending again and not raising interest rates. Strong and growing demand for residential complexes with new homes currently exceeds supply. According to the National Statistical Institute, housing prices in 2022 increased by 7.4% compared to 2021. Therefore, there is every chance to assume that price increases will continue in the coming years.
What sets Alicante Real Estate apart from other real estate agencies?
If you are interested in new buildings in Spain, then you can contact our company. We are different from our competitors:
- We – part of a partner network that unites more than twenty companies from various European countries. This is a significant advantage that we have over other agencies providing rental and urgent sale of real estate services.
- We have our own lawyer specializing in real estate. If you have ever been to Spain to buy an apartment, you have probably encountered the fact that the state does not regulate this issue. Lack of control, absence of a government agency dealing with important issues related to real estate, and other shortcomings can lead to unintended consequences for both parties.
- We have a convenient office where we welcome all our clients. Tea, coffee, cookies for guests. Air conditioning that will save you from the Spanish heat.
- We have a large selection of real estate options for each client. We will select an apartment or house based on your wishes. Large database of objects of various price categories – from budget apartments to luxury penthouses.
Are you thinking about buying a new building? Take advantage of the convenient service for choosing housing. Here you can find new build properties at developer prices in Punta Prima, Orihuela Costa, Ciudad Quesada, Villamartin, Campoamor, Cabo Roig, La Zenia and other areas. We offer you new villas, penthouses and apartments in residential complexes in Spain with sea views and large areas, townhouses on the first line of the sea, houses in luxury residences on golf courses.
If you have chosen a property that is suitable for you, then contact us, we will help you complete the purchase. If you don’t know what to choose, our managers will listen to your wishes and offer several options.