Costa Blanca is the tourist name given to the Mediterranean coast that bathes the province of Alicante, in the southeast of Spain. It comprises from the municipality of Denia in the north, to that of Pilar de la Horadada, to the south. It is one of the favorite destinations of people from all over Europe, since it also has beaches and lots of sun, hundreds of villages and fantastic places for sightseeing.
We recommend these 5 tips so that your future vacation home or definitive home is what you were really looking for.
- Living in Alicante is an ideal option for those looking for a place with a lot of activity and with perfect communication with the main cities of Spain and Europe. El Altet airport is the fifth largest in passenger volume.
- The Costa Blanca is full of small towns in its interior that have a cultural offer all year round, so you can find out about some of them and enjoy medieval fairs, castles and interesting museums.
- This area is one of the sunniest in Spain, so you will have to prepare to take care of your skin from the sun but also to forget a bit of rain and cloudy days.
- Paella or \"rice\" is the typical dish of Spain and on the Costa Blanca you will find some of the most famous such as \"Arroz a Banda\" or \"Arroz con Costra\". If you like gastronomy this is your alternative.
- If you are looking for extreme tranquility do not worry, there are large urbanizations throughout the province almost exclusively used by older people where there is only sun, breeze and calm. Ideal for a pleasant rest.
Do not forget that in Alicante Real Estate we are here to help you find the place of your dreams, do not hesitate to ask, it will be a pleasure to assist you. See you on the Costa Blanca! Home of the sea and the sun.